Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Great Online Games--An Introduction

I've been thinking a lot lately about blogging.  A few weeks ago, I started a blog, but it has mostly fizzled out because it has no drive, no subject, and basically no focus.  When I read advice on what to do to make your blog better, I found saw one tip over and over again: give your blog a theme.  I struggled to think of a subject that I could use as my main focus, and was for the most part disappointed.  Sure, I cook, but nothing interesting. And yeah, I'm interested in news, but I'm not a junkie and wouldn't have much to contribute.

But tonight, as I was killing time on the internet, it hit me.  I spend a lot of my time playing online games.  And I realized that I could possibly make a real contribution by creating a blog that showcased the best of the free online games.  I started thinking about the lists I would create, and I realized that I'd never seen anything like it.  And so, I'm going to start.

A brief note: I have no connections to any of these sites or game developers.  I'm simply a girl who likes to play games online when she's bored.

So that's the backstory.  And now it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment