Wednesday, March 23, 2011

GemCraft



If you're looking for a game that's more of a long term commitment and less jump-around-punch-out-enemies, then maybe GemCraft is the game for you. I played it religiously last summer, and it lasted me over two months. It's a matter of managing your points and spending wisely, but there are truly endless levels. There isn't much reward, other than the sense of accomplishment, but it's such a mammoth of a game that you really do feel like you've accomplished something when you've won. (you haven't...you've just wasted a lot of time playing a silly internet game.)

There's a newer version, GemCraft Labyrinth (I think), which I haven't started yet, but I'm sure promises even more tower-building joy. I'll let you know what I think of it when I've had time to give it a solid run (don't expect anything for a few months).

Play the game here.

No comments:

Post a Comment